Held Together

Saturday, December 09, 2006

St. Juan Diego

To honor St. Juan Diego we had margaritas with dinner. Well, not Boo. Hup was a bit disappointed we weren't having tacos for dinner. I think I have a chance to make it up to him on December 12th, the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe.

Happy Feast Day to all!

Pray for the unborn and all those who are oppressed by dictators.

7 Comments:

  • Oooh, I love your margarita idea! :-)

    By Blogger Karen Edmisten , at 5:15 PM  

  • Too bad you don't live closer, we plan to celebrate with them again on Tuesday! LOL!

    By Blogger Mb, at 9:12 AM  

  • I want to come to your house tonight. :-)

    By Blogger Karen Edmisten , at 4:52 PM  

  • We had tacos, too, for OLOG. How could I have forgotten the margaritas??

    By Blogger Suzanne Temple, at 7:15 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Suzanne Temple, at 7:25 PM  

  • Karen~you are welcome anytime! I would probably faint with joy if you were standing in my living room. My favorite writer in my house!!!

    By Blogger Mb, at 9:50 PM  

  • Suzanne~put in your plans for next year..my darling husband made them for us..I wouldn't have thought of them either. :)

    By Blogger Mb, at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home