Held Together

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Girl names

Now I have been asked to post the girl names. Ok...so here goes....

Again, Hup has already chosen the name. :) Which I love by the way! We decided together on the middle name. :)

Now I am hearing it is biblical for the husband to chose the name. sigh...the Lord always finds a way to help me.

Girl names -circa my whole life!

Brooke-off never to be put on again-put off by Brooke Shields
Laura Elizabeth-after Laura Ingalls Wilder
Martha-my favorite aunt's name and my confirmation name
Charlotte
Grace-huge favorite!!!!!
(any Little House fans see a pattern?)
Mary Catherine or Katherine
Rachel

And...(drumroll please) my number one choices for a girls name......

Bridget and Clare

Bridget has been my #1 name since forever.
Clare b/c I want to honor St. Clare in asking the Lord for a husband.

I am happy with the name Hup chose since it is after his aunt who was a Franciscan nun. She died before we started dating. He prayed and asked her intercession in finding a wife. I always say she must have had a wicked sense of humor to send me to him. I am really not at all like his mother who like Mary Poppins "is practically perfect in everyway." I think St. Clare is honored by us in chosing a fellow lover of St. Francis to be our girl's name.

So, there are our names. Well, really my names. Hup has his aunt and germannames. org for help. (eye rolling by me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home