St. Nicholas
St. Nicholas came last night. Boo left out his winter boots at the top of the stairs. We put out a pffernuse cookie for St. Nick and a carrot for his donkey. They are both gone!
I can't wait until Boo wakes up!!!!
Jolly Old St. Nicholas,
Lean your ear this way
don't you tell a single soul
what I'm gonna say
Christmas Eve is coming soon...
We have been busy working the last few days on our St. Nicholas unit study. We haven't done a lapbook or notebook. We are keeping our stress down this month (read my stress down) and are reading books, narrating what we learn, coloring sheets and singing. We have a great video by CCC productions called Nicholas, The Boy Who Became Santa which Boo and K watched yesterday.
It is just so fun to celebrate the patron saint of children. :)
St. Nicholas, pray for us.
I can't wait until Boo wakes up!!!!
Jolly Old St. Nicholas,
Lean your ear this way
don't you tell a single soul
what I'm gonna say
Christmas Eve is coming soon...
We have been busy working the last few days on our St. Nicholas unit study. We haven't done a lapbook or notebook. We are keeping our stress down this month (read my stress down) and are reading books, narrating what we learn, coloring sheets and singing. We have a great video by CCC productions called Nicholas, The Boy Who Became Santa which Boo and K watched yesterday.
It is just so fun to celebrate the patron saint of children. :)
St. Nicholas, pray for us.

1 Comments:
Well, I never thought about leaving a carrot for his donkey. What a great idea! I hope you had a blessed day.
Ruth
By
Anonymous, at 7:47 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home