Held Together

Friday, December 01, 2006

Held Together Happenings

1. Boo lost his first tooth on his name day. Yeah!! He has what is commonly referred to as "shark teeth". His adult teeth were growing in behind his baby teeth. He so wanted to lose a tooth and finally one wiggled loose.

2. We woke up to 6-8 inches of snow. Our very own winter wonderland was upon us! Pictures to follow at some point...

3. I saw my newest godson today. I was able to hold him and play with him while his Mom set things out for their annual Christmas party.

4. Hup's work is very busy. Thank you St. Matthew!

5. I gave myself a much needed manicure.

6. I made navy bean soup for dinner. Hup made the best popcorn to munch on while watching "The Office."

7. Boo is learning many new sight words and coloring/drawing all the time.

8. I bought (cheap) a book I haven't wanted for long time. First Language Lessons

9. Tomorrow I get some much needed time alone to sort through all our Christmas gifts and figure out who gets what and how much shopping is left.

10. We are joining Netflix. I think after having "Cinderella Man" out of the library three times and renting it once, Hup saw the merit in having movies delivered and not having to stress about seeing something.

2 Comments:

  • Thank you for the updates!

    Congratulations to Boo on that tooth loss! (I was so sad when my eldest lost her first tooth--the teeth have been falling like snow here for almost seven years now.)

    Netflix is a very good idea.

    By Blogger Alice Gunther, at 12:17 AM  

  • Well,he is very happy b/c without losing teeth, he was growing new ones! LOL! I did cry when his first bottom teeth came in which was six years ago today. I called my mil crying..he was growing up too fast! :)

    By Blogger Mb, at 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home