Held Together

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

They are home!!!!

My sister and family arrived at O'Hare airport last night at 5 PM. I was called very soon after they arrived home. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy they are home. Buster is now barking at M's guitar teacher. Life is back to normal. (sigh)

The kids had a wonderful time and made so many memories. They were able to be at the papal audience last Wednesday. Their seats were only about 25 feet from the Holy Father. They were able to see my brother and sil in Rome for the weekend. They traveled to Venice and feasted on the sights, sounds and food which only Venice can provide.

It was the trip of a lifetime...I am so blest to have these six people in my life....and they are not longer allowed to be that far away from me.

Oh, off to get Buster he is trying to get the barbeque potato chips bag and all.

2 Comments:

  • I am so happy they are home and had a wonderful trip!

    Please give my love to your sister!

    By Blogger Alice Gunther, at 10:36 PM  

  • Thank you, Alice! You always leave such cheerfulness everywhere you go! :)

    By Blogger Mb, at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home