Held Together

Monday, November 20, 2006

Well....

I have many thoughts on the wedding of TomKat which took place in Italy over the weekend. I won't bore anyone with my opinions besides they are not terribly charitable either.

I also would like to have a few words with Brooke Shields about her total best friend status with Kate (as she is now known) after the public debacle with Tom "Crazy Grin" Cruise last year.

It is wonderful if Brooke is so forgiving. I guess I would still be a bit angry if someone totally accused me of being irresponsible and humilated my pain and treatment in the public spectrum.

I just feel she sold-out in some way...left the many woman who suffer from post partum depression a bit more confused, frustrated and more alone than before her book and media campaign.

If you feel you were so sick and in desperate need of help, how then are you so chummy with people who don't believe your illness exists? Or who think/thought any medicine for depression or any mental illness is bogus? I don't get it!

Then again...Hollywood is so damn goofy and I need to pick up sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving weekend.

I just pray for the woman who suffer depression. God bless us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home