Held Together

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lazy days

I am greatly anticipating the lazy days which will follow Thanksgiving. It will be such a luxury to just rest and relax with my boys.

As for today, too much to do and too little time. Neither Hup nor I slept well last night. A certain six year old decided to visit us which meant snoring, feet in our backs, head on our pillow and kicking off of covers. How does one little body take up so much room?

As for Buster, he is settling into life here at Aunt Mb's house. I know he misses his family. We aren't quite as doting as them. If he stopped eating Boo's crayons off the table we may enjoy him more.

Off to do my chores or in the Flylady world...FLY!

Just a few more days...then my mini vacation begins...Yeah!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home