What I do....
I cry.
It's what I do.
I cry during books, movies, tv shows, commericals, songs, conversations, reading/writing cards, wrapping presents, cooking, baking, cleaning, folding laundry, reading emails/blogs, giving hugs, remembering past events, praying, during Mass, in the car, at the store....
You get the idea.
So, my family and friends tease me about this...
The most teasing I get is about the time I cried when North and South Korea walked into the Olympics Opening Ceremony holding hands. I am sorry...I still am adamant about the beauty of the moment. So touching!!!
Then there are the three Mighty Ducks movies....ok...they are cheesy...but the drama during the hockey games. Yes, I should have known by the third movie that the Ducks always win.
I cry. It's what I do.
It's what I do.
I cry during books, movies, tv shows, commericals, songs, conversations, reading/writing cards, wrapping presents, cooking, baking, cleaning, folding laundry, reading emails/blogs, giving hugs, remembering past events, praying, during Mass, in the car, at the store....
You get the idea.
So, my family and friends tease me about this...
The most teasing I get is about the time I cried when North and South Korea walked into the Olympics Opening Ceremony holding hands. I am sorry...I still am adamant about the beauty of the moment. So touching!!!
Then there are the three Mighty Ducks movies....ok...they are cheesy...but the drama during the hockey games. Yes, I should have known by the third movie that the Ducks always win.
I cry. It's what I do.

4 Comments:
For me, it is poetry! There are certain poems (many poems) I cannot read without faltering. The poem at the base of the Statue of Liberty is one of them. An Old Woman of the Roads by Padraic Column is another.
By
Alice Gunther, at 4:16 PM
Oh, I do so envy that you have been to the Statue of Liberty. It is a dream of mine. I will pack tissue...I was undone so many times in Washington D.C.
By
Mb, at 5:33 PM
Me too! Especially at the end of movies and while reading to my girls. The kids all say "there she goes again!" :)
By
Anonymous, at 12:19 PM
MB,
I cry, too.
Commercials, blogs, the weather.
I'm right there with you.
By
Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 4:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home