New Years resolutions
No, I am not writing down my resolutions for 2007 yet. I am reflecting on how well I (we) did for 2006.
Our big resolution was to go on 52 dates in 2006. We wanted to spend some time together each week.
I say the year was a huge success. We didn't always hire a sitter and go out on the town. Many dates were us having a snack and watching our new shows "24"and "Lost." Either way I loved the time spent with Hup talking, laughing, eating, kissing and hugging.
I don't know when again this resolution can be put on paper. We are praying our new baby arrives home in 2007 and then our family time will be the most important part of our week.
It is important with my temperament to treasure the moments when they come and enjoy the memories when they are made.
XOXO to my Hup!
Our big resolution was to go on 52 dates in 2006. We wanted to spend some time together each week.
I say the year was a huge success. We didn't always hire a sitter and go out on the town. Many dates were us having a snack and watching our new shows "24"and "Lost." Either way I loved the time spent with Hup talking, laughing, eating, kissing and hugging.
I don't know when again this resolution can be put on paper. We are praying our new baby arrives home in 2007 and then our family time will be the most important part of our week.
It is important with my temperament to treasure the moments when they come and enjoy the memories when they are made.
XOXO to my Hup!

5 Comments:
XOXO back at you, Babe.
By
Anonymous, at 11:50 PM
So sweet.
Can't wait to hear about your new baby!
By
Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 12:47 AM
>>>Our big resolution was to go on 52 dates in 2006.
Fabulous idea!
By
Alice Gunther, at 9:21 PM
I was so impressed by the 52 dates that I hadn't read to the bottom yet.
I will pray for you and that new little one.
By
Alice Gunther, at 9:23 PM
Thanks for the XOXO Hup and thanks for Ladybugs and Alice for your sweet comments and prayers. We hope to have some happy news sooner rather than later.
By
Mb, at 5:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home