Today
Today the weather is gorgeous. Hup and I did a bit of yardwork together which I actually detest doing but wanted to help him. Boo is happy and running all over the house and yard. He played in the dirt and had hotdogs for lunch.
We are beginning to decorate are home for Christmas. Boo commented on how nice our house is looking with the decorations. He promised to help set up the nativity with me later. Hup is resting on the toyroom floor with his boy and dog next to him. Life is peaceful and happy.
I will cherish today.
Just a few minutes ago I read on the 4real forum an updated prayer request on a young Mom who passed away yesterday of cancer.
How beautiful the ordinary and mundane of my life are...truly how ordinary and mundane can life be when I share it with the man I love and child who is my greatest miracle? The tears are starting...
May Lorrie rest in peace. May prepetual light shine upon her and may her soul and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.
We are beginning to decorate are home for Christmas. Boo commented on how nice our house is looking with the decorations. He promised to help set up the nativity with me later. Hup is resting on the toyroom floor with his boy and dog next to him. Life is peaceful and happy.
I will cherish today.
Just a few minutes ago I read on the 4real forum an updated prayer request on a young Mom who passed away yesterday of cancer.
How beautiful the ordinary and mundane of my life are...truly how ordinary and mundane can life be when I share it with the man I love and child who is my greatest miracle? The tears are starting...
May Lorrie rest in peace. May prepetual light shine upon her and may her soul and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home