My new jewelry
I am currently wearing a beautiful necklace my niece purchased for me in Venice. It sparkles like water. She has the same one...we are now twins.
Very fun.
Very sweet.
Very much does not make up for the fact I didn't see or talk to her for 14 days!!!!!!
What will I do when she goes to college?!?!?! I guess by then her parents will allow her to have a cell phone. (grin)
Hup is still not ready for any of our nieces to notice boys and two of them are 21!
We need help! Do they have interventions for aunts and uncles who aren't ready for their loved ones to grow up?
Very fun.
Very sweet.
Very much does not make up for the fact I didn't see or talk to her for 14 days!!!!!!
What will I do when she goes to college?!?!?! I guess by then her parents will allow her to have a cell phone. (grin)
Hup is still not ready for any of our nieces to notice boys and two of them are 21!
We need help! Do they have interventions for aunts and uncles who aren't ready for their loved ones to grow up?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home