The spirit of Eva
The spirit of my Grandmother is with me this holiday shopping season. I wanted to send a sweetheart of a friend a pair of gloves. I asked another friend for her advice. She immediately dropped what she was doing, logged on the computer and gave her opinion. I promptly ordered a completely different pair of gloves from the ones I had her look at on-line.
Just like Grandma! :)
I would really like to post about the gloves, but I don't want to spoil the surprise. Isn't this time of year so fun? Shopping, wrapping (ok not this), sending gifts, anticipating the reaction...I love it! I think Oprah will live to be 100 because of all the endorphins she must "kick off " giving such elaborate gifts to people.
We dropped off our Christmas sharing program gift tonight at church. They asked for newborn diapers and bottles. I couldn't resist a 3-6 month yellow outfit with a giraffe and I Love Mommy stitched on the pocket, cute little wash clothes and wipes. Going overboard....
Just like Grandma! :)
Thanks Grandma~ you taught me well the lessons of love, giving and family. I miss you today, tomorrow and always.
Just like Grandma! :)
I would really like to post about the gloves, but I don't want to spoil the surprise. Isn't this time of year so fun? Shopping, wrapping (ok not this), sending gifts, anticipating the reaction...I love it! I think Oprah will live to be 100 because of all the endorphins she must "kick off " giving such elaborate gifts to people.
We dropped off our Christmas sharing program gift tonight at church. They asked for newborn diapers and bottles. I couldn't resist a 3-6 month yellow outfit with a giraffe and I Love Mommy stitched on the pocket, cute little wash clothes and wipes. Going overboard....
Just like Grandma! :)
Thanks Grandma~ you taught me well the lessons of love, giving and family. I miss you today, tomorrow and always.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home