Held Happenings
1. I am off this weekend to a homeschooling conference in Milwaukee. I leave today with several homeschooling moms after noon Mass. Praying for safe travels for everyone planning to attend the conference this weekend.
2. Religious education classes have ended for the year. Our closing Mass will be held on May 9th with our new bishop. I will miss our sweet eighth graders. :(
3. Twinkle's room is getting purged, cleaned and decorated for her arrival.
4. This past month our adoption counselor retired. She was such a blessing to us during our adoption journey with Boo. We will miss working with her during Twinkle's post-placement interviews.
5. Our bathroom remodeling job is coming along slowly but surely. We are debating the colors for the walls. We are hoping to do an Illini theme but need a neutral color for the walls. Our second bathroom is red, and I mean really red. Our friend,Joe, says it is like walking into hell. Nice guy that Joe!
6. Boo cleaned off his desk and organized the shelves next to it. He wants to have an office like his Dad.
7. Our birdfeeder has been attracting various birds,squirrels and ducks the past few days. Boo and Hup are keeping a log of the birds we see and what time of day they come by for a snack.
8. We saw the play "Rainbow Fish" this past Tuesday. We had tickets this school year for various children's productions at our local community college. We enjoyed each and every performance.
9. Boo's t-ball sesason has begun in earnest. Wow! They have quite the schedule of practices and games which means we have quite the schedule of practices and games.
10. I am determined to get back into scrapbooking since Boo really enjoys the albums I have put together of him until he was 3! :) I plan to schedule some crop nights out and really get my scrapbook table operational.
2. Religious education classes have ended for the year. Our closing Mass will be held on May 9th with our new bishop. I will miss our sweet eighth graders. :(
3. Twinkle's room is getting purged, cleaned and decorated for her arrival.
4. This past month our adoption counselor retired. She was such a blessing to us during our adoption journey with Boo. We will miss working with her during Twinkle's post-placement interviews.
5. Our bathroom remodeling job is coming along slowly but surely. We are debating the colors for the walls. We are hoping to do an Illini theme but need a neutral color for the walls. Our second bathroom is red, and I mean really red. Our friend,Joe, says it is like walking into hell. Nice guy that Joe!
6. Boo cleaned off his desk and organized the shelves next to it. He wants to have an office like his Dad.
7. Our birdfeeder has been attracting various birds,squirrels and ducks the past few days. Boo and Hup are keeping a log of the birds we see and what time of day they come by for a snack.
8. We saw the play "Rainbow Fish" this past Tuesday. We had tickets this school year for various children's productions at our local community college. We enjoyed each and every performance.
9. Boo's t-ball sesason has begun in earnest. Wow! They have quite the schedule of practices and games which means we have quite the schedule of practices and games.
10. I am determined to get back into scrapbooking since Boo really enjoys the albums I have put together of him until he was 3! :) I plan to schedule some crop nights out and really get my scrapbook table operational.
Labels: Happenings

1 Comments:
The bathroom comment made me laugh to tears.
By
Anonymous, at 7:33 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home