Giving Up the Grey
It isn't official as of yet,but I may have to spend one hour every Thursday night doing something productive. Oh,bother!
I really am getting more than annoyed with Grey's Anatomy and its insane lack of clarity about certain characters. Plus the whole crazy behind the scenes name calling, checking into rehab and being snarky on award shows drama....AAAHHH! Hollywood and the ego...spare me!
So, if anyone has any ideas about how to spend my time between 8-9 pm Central on Thursday nights send them my way.
(And to my dear husband~I shall not be cleaning during this hour~I don't dust after dark!)
I really am getting more than annoyed with Grey's Anatomy and its insane lack of clarity about certain characters. Plus the whole crazy behind the scenes name calling, checking into rehab and being snarky on award shows drama....AAAHHH! Hollywood and the ego...spare me!
So, if anyone has any ideas about how to spend my time between 8-9 pm Central on Thursday nights send them my way.
(And to my dear husband~I shall not be cleaning during this hour~I don't dust after dark!)

1 Comments:
Funny, funny, funny! I have no clue, since I'm usually passed out by 9:00 : )
By
Anonymous, at 5:18 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home