posted by Mb at 7:53 PM
Oooh, she's getting so big and beautiful! What a great picture!
By Anonymous, at 8:36 PM
She is getting prettier by the minute!!!
By Alice Gunther, at 8:51 PM
Thank you! We are delighted by her and can't wait to hold her. :)
By Mb, at 9:01 PM
When is my niece coming home????? Don't make me go to Guatemala and rattle some cages!
By Anonymous, at 10:45 AM
She's beautiful! She's positively glowing and I'll bet you are, too!
By Karen Edmisten , at 4:57 PM
Her Daddy is positively beaming with pride over her new photos. I love love love to see him so happy!!!!
By Mb, at 6:36 PM
Twinkle, Twinkle is indeed a little star!
By Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 10:58 PM
Thank you all for your kindness and love! We are blest with such wonderful family and friends to share in our adoption journey.
By Mb, at 12:40 PM
She's so beautiful. I love it!!!
By Anonymous, at 4:39 PM
Post a Comment << Home
We are holding our lives together one day at a time through our faith, our loving each other and laughing as often as we can.
Life of a Catholic wife and mother trying to share God and this wonderful world each day with my family
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
Oooh, she's getting so big and beautiful! What a great picture!
By
Anonymous, at 8:36 PM
She is getting prettier by the minute!!!
By
Alice Gunther, at 8:51 PM
Thank you! We are delighted by her and can't wait to hold her. :)
By
Mb, at 9:01 PM
When is my niece coming home????? Don't make me go to Guatemala and rattle some cages!
By
Anonymous, at 10:45 AM
She's beautiful! She's positively glowing and I'll bet you are, too!
By
Karen Edmisten , at 4:57 PM
Her Daddy is positively beaming with pride over her new photos.
I love love love to see him so happy!!!!
By
Mb, at 6:36 PM
Twinkle, Twinkle is indeed a little star!
By
Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 10:58 PM
Thank you all for your kindness and love! We are blest with such wonderful family and friends to share in our adoption journey.
By
Mb, at 12:40 PM
She's so beautiful. I love it!!!
By
Anonymous, at 4:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home