Prayers answered....
On sunday a few weeks ago,I was praying at Mass after Communion. I looked up to see several people walking back to their pews after receiving Our Lord. All the woman walking toward me were visibly pregnant.
I didn't feel a thing. Not a twinge of sadness,loneliness,anger,regret,envy...just peace.
Boo brought joy.
Twinkle is bringing peace.
I can live with joy and peace.
Thank you Lord.
I didn't feel a thing. Not a twinge of sadness,loneliness,anger,regret,envy...just peace.
Boo brought joy.
Twinkle is bringing peace.
I can live with joy and peace.
Thank you Lord.
Labels: Faith

4 Comments:
That's really beautiful!
By
Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 8:59 PM
That is HUGE!!! Deo Gratias to that prayer being answered! I'm praying for that peace now, too. God bless!
By
Anonymous, at 10:37 AM
Tears in my eyes here. :-)
By
Karen Edmisten , at 3:27 PM
That is beautiful, Marybeth.
By
Anonymous, at 3:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home