Someone new to love
My dear friend is pregnant. There is someone new to love in our lives. What joy each baby brings to us! I opened some boxes which were packed away in Twinkle's closet. I found a few baby items I purchased for those times when people announce their pregnancy or adoption plans to us. I can't wait to wrap something up for my friends!
I am praying today for pregnant woman who are scared and contemplating aborting their baby. I wish and pray all babies would be celebrated because they truly bring with them the message of angels and the hope of the Lord.
I am praying today for pregnant woman who are scared and contemplating aborting their baby. I wish and pray all babies would be celebrated because they truly bring with them the message of angels and the hope of the Lord.
Labels: Family

1 Comments:
I join you in prayer...
By
Anonymous, at 7:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home