SAG Awards
Ok...the SAG Awards were great last evening. The clothes were good, the speeches not too lame or long..the winners...most of my choices which makes the evening much better for me!!!
The Office-yea! yea! yea! Funniest show on tv.
Grey's Anatomy-clap! singing! yelling! all from my family room sofa :)
Little Miss Sunshine-I couldn't handle Abigail being 11 years old and not winning anything for this funny little dysfunctional movie. Very cool!
sigh....I just wish Keifer Sutherland would have won for Jack Bauer. I mean really what is a doctor with a bum leg have over a man who has willing risked his life like a million and ten times for the country!?!?!?!
Off to the movies soon....there are good previews for upcoming movies at the $3.00 show near my house. hmmm....time to hunt up some dollar bills for my popcorn
Also, need Hup to download some episodes of The Closer for me. I want to check it out since the new season starts soon.
The Office-yea! yea! yea! Funniest show on tv.
Grey's Anatomy-clap! singing! yelling! all from my family room sofa :)
Little Miss Sunshine-I couldn't handle Abigail being 11 years old and not winning anything for this funny little dysfunctional movie. Very cool!
sigh....I just wish Keifer Sutherland would have won for Jack Bauer. I mean really what is a doctor with a bum leg have over a man who has willing risked his life like a million and ten times for the country!?!?!?!
Off to the movies soon....there are good previews for upcoming movies at the $3.00 show near my house. hmmm....time to hunt up some dollar bills for my popcorn
Also, need Hup to download some episodes of The Closer for me. I want to check it out since the new season starts soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home