Held Together

Friday, January 26, 2007

Angry woman for Roe v. Wade

Why are woman my young age so pissed off? I have been reading many blogs the past few days. Many woman are ranting and raving about the March for Life. It shouldn't have taken place. No white man should tell woman about their bodies. Ok...for the record why are white woman who run Planned Parenthood telling me about how to "control" my body? Plus ladies, do you think Ted Kennedy is black?!?! What senator has done more to help the cause of Planned Parenthood in this country? Why yes...I do know the answer. Thanks for asking. Senator Ted Kennedy. He also advocates leaving woman to drown in cars. But that my freinds, is another post which could be titled..."50 Biggest Liars and Bastards to Vote on the Senate Floor."

I say...settle the hell down womanhood. You have reproductive rights. You can have your birth control starting early. You can sleep around. You can go "oops" I can't do this. My body is mine. I don't want a baby. I don't need a man. The man has no rights in any decision regarding my body.

hhmmm...so let me get this straight? When one watches Judge Judy(not naming any names here) and a couple has broken up but their plasma screen tv bought by both of them is up for debate...who gets it? Does it legally belong to both? What is the Judge to decide? So, a tv can belong to both a male and female but a baby can't? hmmm...how does one make a baby (aside from Melissa Etheridge and her companions)? Doesn't a male need to be present?

So, after reading angry blogs for a few days. Here is mine....

I am 34 years old. Roe v Wade (lie that is/was) was passed when I was seven months old living in a 2 bedroom apartment with my parents, two brothers and sister.

Abortion~Murder of the innocent

It began in my generation, my year and to my peers. Legally in all fifty states.

My two children are alive despite Unicef and the United Nations. Their birthmothers gave them life and are hoping and praying they will have a good life.

Two uneducated, poor woman know more about sacrifice and honor than woman walking around in the richest country in the world. Why? Because we really want to be men.

Toss your feminist hat in the ring. Read feminist books...they are full of anti-men rhetoric. If a man wrote a book talking about woman the way feminists talk about men...this country would cut off his testicles on the 6 o'clock news.

I am sick of woman selling out and living a lie.

I am tired of depression, self hatred and abuse done to woman by themselves and other woman.

Of course, any pro-choice person who would happen to read this would go all Dixie Chick on me.

Life is hard. Get over it. Sex does not equate happniess. If it did, my husband should never have had a bad day. Abortion does have consequences. Maybe not the next day, the next month, the next year...at some point...you will grieve the action of taking a life. Grief is sneaking...it comes...it doesn't disappear for long and it won't be ignored.

Since 1973 divorce, abuse, rape, alchol and drug addiction, depression, self mutiliation and suicide have risen dramtically for woman.

What is there to be happy about regarding Roe v. Wade?

Nothing.

3 Comments:

  • AMEN!!! Thank you for this post! I tend to get frustrated over this same issue! All week, I have listened to see if I heard any news coverage of the East OR West coast Walks for Life... I heard none, except (of course) on EWTN. I hope lots of people read this blog - It may open the eyes of one who is pro-choice and for those of us who are strongly PRO-LIFE, it is encouraging to read that we aren't the only ones who feel this way.

    By Blogger Katie, at 7:29 PM  

  • Excellent!!!!!! and also AMEN!!!!!!
    God bless you, Marybeth. This was a great post.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 PM  

  • Wow, Mb!

    You said it all!

    By Blogger Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home