Held Together

Friday, January 26, 2007

School Days

School seems like a distant memory these days. We did some work on Monday before I had a doctor's appointment. Other than that, this week has been filled with tv watching, read alouds, short naps, drinking plenty of fluids and some playing with cars. Oh, this is Boo's day not Hup's.

We are on a Toot&Puddle read aloud kick at the moment. I found some cute Groundhog Day books at the library the other evening. There were also five picture books on adopting baby sisters on the shelf. I scooped them up immediately. Boo is longing for Twinkle to come home. He wants me to show her how to play with Barbies and other "girl stuff'.

Right now the tv is on (is it ever off) and Mickey Mouse is entertaining Boo. It is wonderful to see a smile on his little pale and drawn face.

I have our stack of read alouds ready and the drinks in the fridge. What a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home