Looking for Rhode Island?
It is currently located on my neck-in the location formerly known as my lymph node.
"Terribly gross looking".... direct quote from Hup.
The nurse wanted to know if I had ever been vaccinated for the mumps?!?!
Yes, I have.
The doctor just felt it again...looked perplexed about my mono test being negative....and gave me free drugs.
My Mom on getting my call regarding the doctor appointment berated me about watching too many movies and accused me of watching porn?!? I guess if one is a practicing Catholic and doesn't watch EWTN 24/7 they can't be watching anything else but porn?!?!??!?!
I think I may need to move to Rhode Island...terribly gross looking as I am and maybe the first thing I will do there is...well you know...hook up my dish network for porn.
"Terribly gross looking".... direct quote from Hup.
The nurse wanted to know if I had ever been vaccinated for the mumps?!?!
Yes, I have.
The doctor just felt it again...looked perplexed about my mono test being negative....and gave me free drugs.
My Mom on getting my call regarding the doctor appointment berated me about watching too many movies and accused me of watching porn?!? I guess if one is a practicing Catholic and doesn't watch EWTN 24/7 they can't be watching anything else but porn?!?!??!?!
I think I may need to move to Rhode Island...terribly gross looking as I am and maybe the first thing I will do there is...well you know...hook up my dish network for porn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home