Held Together

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Alexis wanted to see Christmas decorations







Our Nativity set which we bought in 1998 for our second Christmas married.

Our tree..with so many ornaments which we treasure. Our first ones from the Brix family. ;)

Our couch and one of our baskets of Christmas books. The teddy bear was my Grandma..I love it up every year b/c it is like hugging her. :)

My built in china cabinet. I have since cleaned off the top and tried to organize it. Do you see Hup's baby picture?

On the wall~my favorite picture of Mary and Jesus which I bought in Europe. A Happy Birthday Jesus picture whichI bought in Missouri and a Jesus tree which we bought in Guatemala.

Window clings and the view outside our window earlier in the week.

4 Comments:

  • How fun to have this little glimpse into your Advent!

    By Blogger Karen Edmisten , at 5:15 PM  

  • Thank you, Cousins!
    Beautiful!

    God's blessings on your celebration of Advent.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:08 PM  

  • We are enjoying Advent this year. I think with Boo leading the way, it makes the season very holy in preparing for Christ's birth with him.

    By Blogger Mb, at 9:09 AM  

  • So nice!

    By Blogger Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home