posted by Mb at 9:01 PM
I figured the reason we didn't see any pics of Flash sooner was that he was just too quick to photograph!Whew! I'm glad he slowed down long enough for those great pics to be taken!!We have a Spider-Man here who would one day LOVE to play with Flash!
By Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 11:40 AM
Flash would LOVE to play with Spiderman. I would love to have a "playdate" with Spidermans' Mommy! :)
By Mb, at 8:28 PM
Post a Comment << Home
We are holding our lives together one day at a time through our faith, our loving each other and laughing as often as we can.
Life of a Catholic wife and mother trying to share God and this wonderful world each day with my family
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
I figured the reason we didn't see any pics of Flash sooner was that he was just too quick to photograph!
Whew!
I'm glad he slowed down long enough for those great pics to be taken!!
We have a Spider-Man here who would one day LOVE to play with Flash!
By
Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 11:40 AM
Flash would LOVE to play with Spiderman. I would love to have a "playdate" with Spidermans' Mommy! :)
By
Mb, at 8:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home