Held Together

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

XOXO


This one captured her Daddy's heart...he can't wait to kiss her cheeks and snuggle her.

All he wanted for his 40th birthday was to be a Daddy again for the second time.

I think she is the best way to celebrate his forties.

I,myself, am still in shock this precious one is ours.

9 Comments:

  • She is most definitely a dream come true.

    Congratulations again. :)

    God Bless all of you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 PM  

  • Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

    Nuzzle and kiss those sweet cheeks for us!

    By Blogger Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 11:01 PM  

  • She is beautiful! Love those cheeks! Praying that you can bring her home soon...

    By Blogger Elie, at 1:42 AM  

  • Congratulations! Those cheeks are yummy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:20 AM  

  • Oh, my goodness, she is scrumptious! Absolutely scrumptious!

    Praying she's in your arms soon, soon, soon!!

    By Blogger Karen Edmisten , at 7:45 AM  

  • Oh what a beautiful baby and those cheeks!!
    We will pray that you all will be able to cuddle her in person, very, very soon!! Congratulations!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 PM  

  • Thank you all so very much! I am teary eyed seeing the photo again..I have looked at them all day long. She is truly a joy to us. We can't wait to meet her and snuggle for hours!!! :)

    By Blogger Mb, at 9:59 PM  

  • Oh, so beautiful...

    By Blogger Leonie, at 5:55 AM  

  • Once again, Mb, these are the most joyful Christmas photos I have ever seen! I can't wait for the follow ups with Mommy and Daddy and big brother!

    By Blogger Alice Gunther, at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home