Held Together

Monday, January 22, 2007

Held Happenings

1. I am feeling better. Not 100% yet. Just better.

2. We enjoyed the movies Night at the Museum and Charlotte's Web.

3. Religious Education began again following a long Christmas break. Our students seem very tired. All those cell phone calls and myspace typing can wear out any 13 year old!

4. I am trying to decide what curriculum to use for Boo when he is in first grade. ugh!! Too many choices!

5. We have found some great reads at the library lately. It is our one outing I refuse to give up...sick or not...we (I) need books.

6. I told Hambone to get her haircut at my hairdresser. Big mistake! Hambone claims she looks like Nigel from Spinal Tap. I sing "Big Bottom" to her daily on the phone.

7. The countdown is upon us for Hup's birthday!!!!!!!

8. Boo has a bit of a cough and cold. He sees a new ped. starting this week. Our beloved ped. moved a bit too far to continue seeing him.

9. I watched in a little over 24 hours the complete second season of Veronica Mars. 929 minutes of my favorite teenage dectectve and the drama of Neptune, CA.

10. 24 is back! Jack Bauer is our man. Hup was yelling," I LOVE THIS SHOW" when Jack killed a man using only his teeth. We have become blood thirsty since watching this show!

3 Comments:

  • Glad to know you're doing better!

    By Blogger Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 10:26 PM  

  • I'm glad you're feeling better.

    We LOVE 24!!!!! Jack Bauer is the best!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 PM  

  • Oh, we are totally crazed about 24!!!!

    We hope to in the next month have another 24 marathon were we attempt to watch the whole season in 24 hours. :)

    By Blogger Mb, at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home