
Twinkle,
We are praying you are home soon. Daddy smiles so big whenever he sees your photos. Boo has you at the top of the list of people he is thankful for.
I can't sleep until I ask the angels to kiss you good night. I miss you very much!
We love you!!
Mommy
7 Comments:
Oh, thank you! We are completely in love with her! :)
By
Mb, at 5:41 PM
Marybeth, She is so beautiful. We are so happy for you.
By
Anonymous, at 10:13 AM
Thank you so much! :)
We just pray we can meet her soon.
By
Mb, at 10:43 AM
very, very sweet!
By
Leonie, at 7:26 PM
She is so, so cute!
Love the name, Twinkle, too.
By
Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 7:41 PM
She is so beautiful!
By
Karen Edmisten , at 7:45 AM
Big, gorgeous, perfect, loving eyes! God bless her--and all of you!
By
Alice Gunther, at 10:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home