Go Bears!
We lost! People are very sad. Hup wasn't as upset as I thought he was going to be. We had fun at our party yesterday. Boo came home with a new football and 25 dollars because he won the last quarter score.
I'm happy to have been with family. My nephews and nieces are growing up so quickly. It makes life very bittersweet for me. I never knew them as babies. I just wish I could hold onto them before they dash out into the world. sigh....I cherish these days because before long they have their own families and traditions to celebrate. I am thankful for Hup and his big fun family which embraces each other and is there for wins and losses.
I'm happy to have been with family. My nephews and nieces are growing up so quickly. It makes life very bittersweet for me. I never knew them as babies. I just wish I could hold onto them before they dash out into the world. sigh....I cherish these days because before long they have their own families and traditions to celebrate. I am thankful for Hup and his big fun family which embraces each other and is there for wins and losses.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home