Overheard
Mb-Could you please get the mail? It stopped raining. Could you please call C and K and check on Boo?
Hup-Why? He is fine.
Mb-I am sure. I need you to check.
Mb-WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
Hup-TO GET THE MAIL!!!
The above is not mad yelling just yelling from kitchen to front door.
Mb-WOULD YOU PLEASE CALL C and K?
Hup reenters the kitchen without the mail. He acts charming and hilarious for his own amusement as I drink water from a plastic Easter cup.
He is still being amusing (to himself only) as I refill my cup.
He pulls out his fleece pants to try and look like a nerd before going to the mailbox and still chanting about not calling C and K. Why is he so stubborn?
I had to do it. Had to do it. Had...
I poured my full glass of water down his pants! Soaked him.
His reaction you ask?
Laughs uncontrollably and yells with a huge grin....I love our relationship!
The man is nuts...about me. Thank God!
Hup-Why? He is fine.
Mb-I am sure. I need you to check.
Mb-WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
Hup-TO GET THE MAIL!!!
The above is not mad yelling just yelling from kitchen to front door.
Mb-WOULD YOU PLEASE CALL C and K?
Hup reenters the kitchen without the mail. He acts charming and hilarious for his own amusement as I drink water from a plastic Easter cup.
He is still being amusing (to himself only) as I refill my cup.
He pulls out his fleece pants to try and look like a nerd before going to the mailbox and still chanting about not calling C and K. Why is he so stubborn?
I had to do it. Had to do it. Had...
I poured my full glass of water down his pants! Soaked him.
His reaction you ask?
Laughs uncontrollably and yells with a huge grin....I love our relationship!
The man is nuts...about me. Thank God!

1 Comments:
Oh, this is a great story!!!
By
Alice Gunther, at 12:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home