Held Together

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Held Happenings

1. March Madness is upon us. Hup is in his glory. This is truly his season. I hope the Big Ten does well or otherwise it could get ugly.

2. Twinkle is 12 lbs. and adorable. We have our visa which means we can bring her home. Now Guatemala just needs to finish her adoption paperwork. :)

3. Boo finished kindergarten today!!!!!

4. I never have to open my car door. Boo does it for me...everytime...in any weather and without saying anything to him. It melts my heart. He always asks if I am all set and closes the door with a huge grin on his face. Love him!!!!! :)

5. I am having my third operation on my left ear on 3/16. Note to self...self do not watch "Grey's Anatomy" before surgery. It can be quite distracting to say the least.

6. Boo and I had a fun time at the new aquatic center (in the next town over from us). For only $14 (together) we had a "bath like" water playground to ourselves for 2 hours.

7. Hup arrived home an hour ago from a quick jaunt to Nashville and back. It is always wonderful to have him come through the door. Any door. Anytime. I just like him home with us.

8. Pup had a vet appt. on Monday. Unlike most pets,she loves the vet and cries when she realizes how close we are getting to the office. She then proceeds to try and make friends with all the animals in the waiting room. They never seem receptive to her hyper greetings. I wonder why? Poor Pup she doesn't realize most dogs are shaking in fear not excitement.

9. I can't get my wedding ring of my finger. Now to most people this is not big news. Since I am having surgery,it has been on my mind quite often lately. I think it is the many many pounds I have put on since we have gotten married. My knuckles are just not as skinny as they were in 1997.

10. It is Lent and I really want a Coke. Not enough to cheat...just enough to really look forward to Easter afternoon. Plus Angelina and Brad adopted again and I can't read People.com or any tabloid. sigh...It can be like last Easter Monday when I cracked open a Coke and was on People.com at 7:50 am to catch up on Hollywood.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Marybeth, I love your updates. I hope you're recovering well after your surgery. I will pray the paperwork goes through fast.

    You always make me laugh. I will be reading People.com with you Easter Monday morning : )

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 AM  

  • Glad you're back to blogging, Mrs. Oatmeal. Hope your ear is feeling better.

    Did Andrew get excited about finishing Kindergarten?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home