Held Together

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Held Happenings

1. My hair is washed!!! A girl can get excited about clean hair after she couldn't wash it for 9 days post-op. I cheated and washed it several days early since I couldn't take it anymore. Hup did the honors to help and keep my ear dry.

2. We have only 2 more episodes of Season 5 24 to watch until we are officially "caught up" on every nuance and backstory of Jack Bauer.

3. Our nephew and his wife have a new puppy. His name is Bower after Jack Bauer from 24. Too fun!

4. We celebrated my father-in-law's birthday on Friday. He is among the greatest men I know and it always a pleasure to be in his company. Of course, I adore him for his sixth son and eighth baby my dear sweet March Madness loving Hup. Thanks,Dad!

5. Boo and I are having a sleepover tomorrow night. It is actually because we don't spend enough time together during the day...HA HA!

6. We broke a record yesterday for temperature. It was 79 degrees and sunny. People...work with me here...it is CHICAGO in March...this is BIG NEWS!!!

7. I was able to hold my friend's 4 day old baby. He is her sixth boy and pretty adorable like her previous five gentleman. His name is the same as my sixth boy (Hup) and that is very sweet and fun news for us all.

8. Above mentioned baby was checked for hair, and noted he probably has just as much at the moment as Hup.

9. Thank goodness for Hup spending last Memorial Day weekend installing ceiling fans in all the bedrooms. It makes such a difference in our comfort. We are so blessed with a Daddy who knows how to make our home nice and cozy.

10. Boo has only three months left of Blue Knights. Where did the time go this year?

1 Comments:

  • I am glad you are done with surgery!

    Interesting that Hup is a sixth child. My husband was the 7th.

    Thank God for big families!

    By Blogger Alice Gunther, at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home