Held Together

Monday, April 02, 2007

What's happening?!?!


I just love love love this photo. I wonder what she is thinking about when they take all these pictures.
XOXO
I am afraid my blogging and computer time will be limited once I have those cheeks to kiss!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • I wouldn't expect you to come near the computer with those cheeks to kiss!

    Except, of course, to post photos! We will want dozens!

    By Blogger Alice Gunther, at 11:13 PM  

  • Oh, she is just delicious!!!!

    What a terrific expression!

    By Blogger Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 11:15 PM  

  • She's so beautiful. Those lips are just as yummy as her cheeks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 AM  

  • Thank you all! Her Grandmas are anxious to hold her..I think I might not get a chance after we land at O'Hare! LOL! :)

    By Blogger Mb, at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home