One steak dinner
When I visit my gynecologist next time, I have a request to make of him. I want exactly what my friend,Diane, received on her last visit. No, not her sixth boy! I want a prescription for one steak dinner.
It really says it. Truly.
I want one. Really. Truly, I do.
I bet I get one too. He really doesn't want to hear me complain, and he knows how often I call Diane.
I don't think I have ever looked so forward to my doctor's visit.
It really says it. Truly.
I want one. Really. Truly, I do.
I bet I get one too. He really doesn't want to hear me complain, and he knows how often I call Diane.
I don't think I have ever looked so forward to my doctor's visit.
Labels: Life

1 Comments:
Boy! I'd love to join you for that dinner. That sounds great!!!
By
Anonymous, at 7:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home