Held Together

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Held Happenings

We have been on the go go go these last few days. Here is a quick recap of our lives for anyone who is remotely interested in our days and what we try/hope to accomplish.

1. I went away to the brillant Milwaukee Catholic Homeschool Conference last weekend. I didn't get enough sleep and still managed to open my eyes long enough to look through all the fabulous books which were for sale. I spent way too much money,but know we will make memories reading and learning new things together.

2. Boo's t-ball is going full force. We did a Target run today and bought the snacks and drinks for the first game which is 5/10.

3. Yesterday we dropped Grandma and Grandpa G at the airport for their month long sojourn to Europe. I pray they are fast asleep at Uncle G's house as I type.

4. I am near the end of my year long term as co-leader for my homeschool group. I am ready to hang up my volunteer cap for a few years and snuggle down in the evenings with my family.

5. Our neighbors had a baby girl on May Day, and we had the privilege of meeting her this afternoon. I love her little red face and all the little noises she was making while we oohed and aahed over her.

6. We attended a Communion party today for four children in our parish. Boo had a blast playing in the huge backyard and eating way too many sweets for one afternoon.

7. We awoke to Pup peeing on the bedroom floor this morning. I suspect she has a bladder infection or as a vet told me at the Communion party there may be diabetes on the horizon. Poor Pup!!!

8. Boo and Hup are fully enjoying our bird feeder and are tracking the different birds who are coming to visit us and feast!

9. Twinkle's room is getting very organized. I purchased some hangers at Target today so I can hang up her hand-me-down dresses. I can't wait until she can wear them!!!!

10. It is spring in Chicago so we are finally seeing our neighbors after our winter self imposed hibernations. It is wonderful to stand in the sunshine chatting and catching up on one another's lives.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home