posted by Mb at 3:32 PM
Mb!You and your sis look alike!Both beautiful - and Mom, too!Congrats on having such a great family!
By Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 8:01 PM
Mb, your family is so great!How blessed your mom is to have such wonderful daughters.
By Alice Gunther, at 7:04 AM
Thank you both so much! :) I do love my family!!! :) Ladybugs~I agree I do look my sister in fact many people in her town mistake me for her when I have her kids with me. I'm sure some people think she is very rude for not speaking! LOL!!!
By Mb, at 12:55 PM
I thought it would be Betsy and Mom.
By Anonymous, at 12:03 AM
By Mb, at 12:03 AM
Post a Comment << Home
We are holding our lives together one day at a time through our faith, our loving each other and laughing as often as we can.
Life of a Catholic wife and mother trying to share God and this wonderful world each day with my family
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Mb!
You and your sis look alike!
Both beautiful - and Mom, too!
Congrats on having such a great family!
By
Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 8:01 PM
Mb, your family is so great!
How blessed your mom is to have such wonderful daughters.
By
Alice Gunther, at 7:04 AM
Thank you both so much! :)
I do love my family!!! :)
Ladybugs~I agree I do look my sister in fact many people in her town mistake me for her when I have her kids with me. I'm sure some people think she is very rude for not speaking! LOL!!!
By
Mb, at 12:55 PM
I thought it would be Betsy and Mom.
By
Anonymous, at 12:03 AM
I thought it would be Betsy and Mom.
By
Mb, at 12:03 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home