Do you know what is the best part....
of staying up late on Saturday night? You can cut yourself a BIG piece of homemade pumpkin pie and nobody sees you.
Now I just need to remember to get whip cream the next time at the store!
Now I just need to remember to get whip cream the next time at the store!

3 Comments:
Great going, Mb! Here it was a Reese's peanut butter cup! : ) : ) : )
By
Alice Gunther, at 1:07 AM
Oh, my favorite!!! Plus I am jealous b/c you probably got to hold beautiful Eileen while you were up too! Keep those pictures coming on your blog...I am in love with her sweet smile.
By
Mb, at 11:28 AM
Oh, here it was Mocha Almond fudge ice cream!
I love Reese's peanut butter cups!
By
Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 1:10 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home