Held Together

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Snow Snow Snow

I feel I should have woken up to Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye singing songs from "White Christmas". Instead Boo woke me up and opened the blinds to a mid-fall flurry of snowflakes. What a treat!!
We snuggled with Pup and talked about all the things we can't wait to do in winter. This year we are going to try and a build a snowdog based on the book "Merry Christmas 101 Dalmations". Hopefully Hup's engineering skills will help us b/c I am afraid I won't be very useful. :(
All the snow has melted now and it is COLD fall day here. Boo is listening to all the books on tape we have (not many)...something to add to Santa's list. A snowy morning and writing to Santa ...I feel a craving for hot chocolate coming on!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home