Held Together

Saturday, October 07, 2006

12 hours and counting

Yesterday morning we left home at 9:10 am for Boo's homeschool gym class. After gym class we had an impromtu lunch and playdate at Boo's friend,Michael's, house for the afternoon. Then we headed to a Children's Eucharistic Holy Hour at 4 pm. I felt funny taking Boo in his gym clothes, but we found out about the Holy Hour at the last minute (it wasn't publicized at our church)...I figure the Lord wouldn't mind a soccer t-shirt and Illini shorts for one hour! :)

We saw good friends at the Holy Hour and waited for them at the back of church to say hi. After the boys all ran around the parking lot and played a big game of tag, we figured why not go out and get some pizza for dinner?!?! We drove to our friend's brother's pizza parlor and had a wonderful meal.

We arrived home to a joyful greeting from Hup and Pup at 9:22 pm.

Wow..no wonder I slept so well last night. God, good friends and good food...what a day! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home