Held Together

Thursday, October 05, 2006

What does it take???

What does it take...

to be happy?

to be content?

to stop judging?

to really know someone?

to come to realize differences are ok?

to grasp the fact that we are all on the same journey?

to know I try to be kind...really I do?

see I really am worth knowing and have faith?

Same as you...truly...the same as you.

He died for people..not politics...not rules...not to elevate the righteous..remember He ate and drank with sinners...not those who held the lofty positions and went to the "right" temple or gave the most...he ate with women who I probably would have really liked...but that is just me...worthy of God and worthy of His church and mercy.

3 Comments:

  • Mb, I think you are great.

    By Blogger Alice Gunther, at 12:22 AM  

  • Oh,Alice! A compliment for you is like having one from the Blessed Mother. :)
    I am on cloud nine..thank you!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Mb, at 5:50 AM  

  • Oh,Alice! A compliment for you is like having one from the Blessed Mother. :)
    I am on cloud nine..thank you!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Mb, at 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home