Our evening
Hup and Boo take Pup for a walk. Boo rides his bike (thank God for the Doll family having five boys and extra training wheels). We eat dinner with our holy candle lit for the sick. Pray our rosary which is a virtual one Hup downloaded on his palm pilot. The meditations were beautiful. I was squirming during the scourging decade. Oh, my Lord your suffering!!
Boo is ready for bed and being read "Tom Sawyer". I need to work on a book review for our Family Faith Formation newsletter. Whoops! I thought it was due on 10/20 not 10/13. I had to read "Saintly Solutions" which I HIGHLY recommend. Sophia Press..check them out!
Off to read and write but actually more like skim and panic...I suddenly feel the need for my flannel pajama bottoms and Amy Pope in the top bunk chatting to me...flashbacks of my days at FUS. :)
Happy Friday night!!!!!
Boo is ready for bed and being read "Tom Sawyer". I need to work on a book review for our Family Faith Formation newsletter. Whoops! I thought it was due on 10/20 not 10/13. I had to read "Saintly Solutions" which I HIGHLY recommend. Sophia Press..check them out!
Off to read and write but actually more like skim and panic...I suddenly feel the need for my flannel pajama bottoms and Amy Pope in the top bunk chatting to me...flashbacks of my days at FUS. :)
Happy Friday night!!!!!

1 Comments:
Please post your review when it is completed!
By
Alice Gunther, at 8:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home