Just Shoot Me!
No,this is not a recap about the show starring David Spade. Although, when I had my quasi-mono "thing" in January I did watch quite a few episodes of this show. I like the photographer but prefer him as the new sheriff or would it be the old sheriff in Veronica Mars?!?!?
I digress....
Shoot me please! Pull the trigger if I ever....
Wear a scrunchie, swear and load up bottles of vodka and ice in my cart with my Dad standing next to me with a cigarette and a wife beater t-shirt...
Oh,wait! No need to shoot me since I will already be in hell!
What is this family thinking? I really can't grocery shop anymore it is too damn scary for me.
Yes, I am aware of this post making me appear judgemental and mean to those who wear undershirts in public and drink vodka.
Lisa, you are my attorney, defend me please!!!!!!
I digress....
Shoot me please! Pull the trigger if I ever....
Wear a scrunchie, swear and load up bottles of vodka and ice in my cart with my Dad standing next to me with a cigarette and a wife beater t-shirt...
Oh,wait! No need to shoot me since I will already be in hell!
What is this family thinking? I really can't grocery shop anymore it is too damn scary for me.
Yes, I am aware of this post making me appear judgemental and mean to those who wear undershirts in public and drink vodka.
Lisa, you are my attorney, defend me please!!!!!!
Labels: Crazy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home