Goalie
Boo's first soccer game was this morning. He was the goalie for the first quarter. He had 3 great saves and only 1 slipped past him. I am very proud of him! He later did a great job on defense especially guarding a boy 2 ft. taller than himself.
He needs to work on running more when he is out there. I am hoping as he grows more confident he will get more aggressive.
It was a great morning!! :)
He needs to work on running more when he is out there. I am hoping as he grows more confident he will get more aggressive.
It was a great morning!! :)

3 Comments:
Go, Boo!!!!!
By
Ladybug Mommy Maria, at 5:14 PM
Thanks, Ladybugs! Hope your soccer mania is going well. :)
By
Mb, at 5:52 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Mb, at 5:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home