Gonzaga
I have to admit. Boo gets his nickname craze from me. I enjoy giving nicknames to people, places, animals and things. (I admit I get this from my Mom) At the moment, Boo is calling Pup, Gonzaga, after St. Aloysius Gonzaga whom we read about this morning. So, if you receive a nickname be honored and get use to hearing it.
Fifi
Bethy
Mb
Dudey
Babe
Honey
(all mine)
Boo
Boo-Bear
Buddy Pal
BP
Son (also said often by Hup in Spanish)
Friend
Love
Boy
Stinkyface
Bubba
(all Boo's)
Honey
Sweetie
Love
BFB
BB
Von Breezio
Daddy
Dad
Papa
(all Hup's)
See, I am not sure why we are even naming the new baby????
Fifi
Bethy
Mb
Dudey
Babe
Honey
(all mine)
Boo
Boo-Bear
Buddy Pal
BP
Son (also said often by Hup in Spanish)
Friend
Love
Boy
Stinkyface
Bubba
(all Boo's)
Honey
Sweetie
Love
BFB
BB
Von Breezio
Daddy
Dad
Papa
(all Hup's)
See, I am not sure why we are even naming the new baby????

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home