I leave soon for a four day silent retreat. Yes, four days of silence. I am starting to sweat and not just from the heat and humidity. Can I make it four days with no talking? I know. I know. I will be talking to God, but really isn't He a bit sick of me? I mean all I do lately is ask and ask and ask some more for Twinkle to come home soon!!!!! Hopefully He won't mind the loads of "other" things I will be talking to Him about this week.
One cool fact is the retreat starts on the day I was baptized 35 years ago.
Ssshhhh!!!!
One cool fact is the retreat starts on the day I was baptized 35 years ago.
Ssshhhh!!!!
Labels: Life

3 Comments:
Wow! I could never do a silent retreat. The thought of it just scares me : ) I will keep you and Twinkle in my prayers. St. Therese, pray for us!
By
Anonymous, at 7:37 AM
God bless you, Mb! I should probably try a silent retreat. It would do me good, I'm sure!
By
Alice Gunther, at 7:03 PM
And you're still silent. :-) Hope all is well with you and yours.
By
Karen Edmisten , at 7:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home