All Saints Day (late edition)
As my brother, Christopher, says you are never late...you just extend the celebration.
Happy All Saints Day!
The saints are such dear friends to me. St. Anthony practically lives here (yes Hup we are still looking for the keys) and so many more have interceded for me on numerous occasions.
I hope Boo grows to love the saints as I do. I hope he comes to realize they can help him and pray for him as he moves through life.
St. Andrew, pray for us.
St. Stephen, pray for us.
St. Elizabeth, pray for us.
St. Joseph, pray for us.
St. Matthew, pray for us.
Blessed Mother, pray for us.
Thank you most especially to Our Blessed Mother, St. Joseph, St. Matthew, St. Francis, St. Clare, St. Rita, St.Anthony, St. Maximillan Kolbe, St. Bernadette, St. Peregrine, St. Therese, St. Clare of Montefalco, St. Catherine of Siena,
Happy All Saints Day!
The saints are such dear friends to me. St. Anthony practically lives here (yes Hup we are still looking for the keys) and so many more have interceded for me on numerous occasions.
I hope Boo grows to love the saints as I do. I hope he comes to realize they can help him and pray for him as he moves through life.
St. Andrew, pray for us.
St. Stephen, pray for us.
St. Elizabeth, pray for us.
St. Joseph, pray for us.
St. Matthew, pray for us.
Blessed Mother, pray for us.
Thank you most especially to Our Blessed Mother, St. Joseph, St. Matthew, St. Francis, St. Clare, St. Rita, St.Anthony, St. Maximillan Kolbe, St. Bernadette, St. Peregrine, St. Therese, St. Clare of Montefalco, St. Catherine of Siena,

4 Comments:
It has been fun reading the Oatmeal family's daily activities! Someone needs to tell me how Cousin Oatmeal got the name "Hup" though. Any volunteers? 8-)
Have a great day!
Love ya!
By
Anonymous, at 12:00 PM
I can tell you how the name "Hup" came about. It is not a long story.
I was in a World Cup office pool this past summer and the team drawn for me was the Netherlands. One of the Dutch cheers is "Hup Holland Hup! Hup Oranje Hup!" When I commented on Mb's brother's entertaining World Cup blog, I used the name "Hup Oranje Hup" (instead of something boring like Anonymous).
When Mb was thinking of a short nickname for me on this blog, I think I might have suggested Hup, or more likely Oranje, since it was the only other name I had ever used pertaining to blogging. Somehow, she chose Hup, which I don't mind except when used with Pup or other words that rhyme -- then I feel like a Dr. Seuss character. Fortunately, the nickname Hup is used only on this blog.
By
Anonymous, at 3:54 PM
Amen!
You've listed so many of our favorites too!
By
Alice Gunther, at 12:34 AM
I guess if I'm going to start regularly commenting here, I'll need a short nickname also 8-)
Start thinking, Mb!
BTW, I'm the sister of the cousin that was married in September. Thanks for the nice comment, Mb, Doug is one of my heroes too.
By
Anonymous, at 3:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home