Our circle of life
In stealing Elton John's lyrics...our circle of life here at Held-Together hasn't been too fun lately. Well, yes, Halloween was fun. My singing and jumping all over the house are fun...for me...probably buggish for Hup and Boo...most especially for Pup...
Ok...so I don't sleep, Boo gets up early, Boo bugs Pup who wants to sleep with me, I wake up tired and upset b/c it is late, I run through the motions of getting ready for the day and feel totally disorganized, Boo doesn't want to settle into school b/c it is late, we do school, it feels rushed and choppy, we read tons and tons, we listen to our new book on cd Farmer Boy, we eat, I don't do housework. the hotspots are spreading (Flylady term), we don't do much to celebrate All Saints Day, I feel guilty, I cook but don't feel like cleaning up, the kitchen looks bad at bedtime, I am tired and crabby....
Wow...great week we had!
We had a very wonderful Halloween. Hup is in a good mood everyday...go Hup. Boo is happy and content. Why do I feel so badly? I need sleep and to renenergize our school day. I am hoping this weekend to get a few things sorted and feel better prepared for when my insomnia creeps up on us.
Ok...so I don't sleep, Boo gets up early, Boo bugs Pup who wants to sleep with me, I wake up tired and upset b/c it is late, I run through the motions of getting ready for the day and feel totally disorganized, Boo doesn't want to settle into school b/c it is late, we do school, it feels rushed and choppy, we read tons and tons, we listen to our new book on cd Farmer Boy, we eat, I don't do housework. the hotspots are spreading (Flylady term), we don't do much to celebrate All Saints Day, I feel guilty, I cook but don't feel like cleaning up, the kitchen looks bad at bedtime, I am tired and crabby....
Wow...great week we had!
We had a very wonderful Halloween. Hup is in a good mood everyday...go Hup. Boo is happy and content. Why do I feel so badly? I need sleep and to renenergize our school day. I am hoping this weekend to get a few things sorted and feel better prepared for when my insomnia creeps up on us.

1 Comments:
Praying for you Mb.
I wish I had a nickel for everytime I was too tired to clean up after dinner! : ) You are not alone!
By
Alice Gunther, at 12:36 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home