Held Together

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Pet Peeves

My niece has a headache this morning. I can tell she is in pain. It is hard to see her suffer. Hopefully the medicine will kick in soon. :(
Headaches have physical symptoms but can be caused by stressful events in one's life. It is the little things in life which get to me. The pet peeves of life which can throw me into a "headache" type day.
St. Therese "The Little Flower" had a wonderful solution to pet peeves. To offer up the small parts of each day to glorify and honor the Lord. Showing kindness and love to everyone regardless of how they are treating me. Trying to do my best for the Lord in every part of my day. It is hard but since St. Therese is well, a saint, I think following her advice will lead me closer to Heaven. So, today I will pray and try to act like St. Therese. May her "little way" lead us all closer to the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home